Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Beatles Cartoons



http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32317&highlight=ntsc

The Beatles Cartoons Volumes One Two And Three

NTSC

MPEG-2 Video
3670 kbps

AC3
48000Hz 384 kb/s total (2 chnls)

As far as I've been able to determine, there has been no official release of this material nor are there any plans for such. . .hopefully this won't get pulled cause I'm sure the interest for these runs deep. . .

artwork is included in the torrent, and will be posted in the comments along with some screens at my earliest convenience.

And if anyone can hook me up with Vols 4-7 I'd be happy to upload those as well!

Enjoy and help seed!


http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45786&highlight=ntsc

A King Features Production
Color
Half-hour
September 25, 1965 - September 7, 1969
Syndicated
Executive Producer: Al Brodax
Associate Producer: Mary Ellen Stewart
Production Manager: Abe Goodman
Voices of the Beatles:
Paul Frees (John and George) Lance Percival (Paul and Ringo)

Trade DVD >DVDDecrypter >HD >You

http://www.beatlefans.com/cartoons/season1.htm

Vol. #4
19. With Love From Me To You/Boys
20. Dizzy Miss Lizzy/I Saw Her Standing There
21. What You're Doing/Money
22. Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand/She Loves You
23. Bad Boy/Tell Me Why
24. I Feel Fine/Hold Me Tight

Vol. #5
25. Please Please Me/There's A Place
26. Roll Ovr Beethoven/Rock And Roll Music
27. Eight Days A Week/I'm Looking Through You
28. Help/We Can Work It Out
29. I'm Down/Run For Your Life
30. Drive My Car/Tell Me What You See

Audio Codec AC3
Audio Bitrate 384 kb/s
Video Bitrate 3671
Video System NTSC 29.970


http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45995&highlight=ntsc

A King Features Production
Color
Half-hour
September 25, 1965 - September 7, 1969
Syndicated
Executive Producer: Al Brodax
Associate Producer: Mary Ellen Stewart
Production Manager: Abe Goodman
Voices of the Beatles:
Paul Frees (John and George) Lance Percival (Paul and Ringo)

TV > Low Gen VHS > ? Transfer & Author > DVD

http://www.beatlefans.com/cartoons/season1.htm

Vol. #6
31. I Call Your Name/The Word
32. All My Loving/Day Tripper
33. Nowhere Man/Paperback Writer
Bonus: 1965, 1966, 1967 Season Openings, Trailers & Ads.

Vol. #7
34. Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields
35. And Your Bird Can Sing/Got To Get You Into My Life
36. Good Day Sunshine/Ticket To Ride
37. Taxman/Eleanor Rigby
38. Tomorrow Never/I've Just See A Face
39. Wait/I'm Only Sleeping

Audio Codec AC3
Audio Bitrate 384 kb/s
Video Bitrate 3671
Video System NTSC 29.970

No comments: