Sunday, August 17, 2008

John McLaughlin & Carlos Santana September 1, 1973 Chicago, IL SBD "A Live Supreme Brothers Of The Spirit"



http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=210150

Not my rip, taken from another site, thanks to the original seeder. Files intact, but added .md5s. Art included.

John McLaughlin & Carlos Santana
Chicago Ampitheatre, Chicago, IL
September 1, 1973
"A Live Supreme Brothers Of The Spirit"

Disc 1

01 - Meditation
02 - The Life Divine
03 - A Love Supreme
04 - Afro Blue
05 - Introductions
06 - Naima

Disc 2

01 - Flame Sky
02 - Taurian Matador
03 - Armando Peraza Solo
04 - Billy Cobham Solo
05 - Taurian Matador Reprise
06 - Let Us Go Into The House Of The Lord

Devadip Carlos Santana - Guitars
Mahavishnu John McLaughlin - Guitars
Doug Rauch - Electric Bass
Billy Cobham - Drums
Armando Peraza: Congas, Percussion
Khalid Young - Organ

Lineage:
sbd>?>cdr>wav>flac



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally, I could find this article once again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I would like to more know about it. asthma Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol