Friday, June 20, 2008

AstroNation Torrent Blog .72



The Mars Volta
Hordern Pavilion
Sydney, Australia
June 19th, 2008

Recorded by Chris Jacques
http://db.etree.org/SeanceMascara

Recorded with:
Church Audio STC-11 > Church Audio ST-9100> iRiver iHP-120 w/Rockbox installed

Transfer:
iRiver iHP-120 > Sony Sound Forge 8 (Raised Volume +13dB, Fade In/Out, Splits) > FLAC Frontend (Level 8) > FLAC


Recording Notes:
Show was recorded with my leaning against the barrier in front of the sound board. Maybe 2 feet right of center.
Microphones were clipped to the brim of a hat about 6ft from the ground and spaced 6 inches apart.

Setlist:
1. Fistful of Dollars
2. Intro Jam
3. Viscera Eyes
4. Wax Simulacra
5. Goliath
6. Ouroborous
7. Tetragrammaton
8. Pre-Aberinkula
9. Aberinkula
10. Pre-Cygnus
11. Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?p=909195&posted=1#post909195

============================



Radiohead
Civica Arena - Milano, Italy
June 17th 2008

Setlist:
01 Intro
02 15 Step
03 Bodysnatchers
04 All I Need
05 Lucky
06 Nude
07 Pyramid Song
08 Arpeggi
09 The Gloaming
10 Myxomatosis
11 Faust Arp
12 Videotape
13 Optimistic
14 My Iron Lung
15 Reckoner
16 Everything In Its Right Place
17 Exit Music
18 Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Encore 1:
19 Karma Police
20 There There
21 Bangers and Mash
22 Climbing Up The Walls
23 Street Spirit

Encore 2:
24 You And Whose Army
25 Idioteque

Source: Neumann KM140's > AETA PSP3 > R09

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60439

=============================



Renaissance
1973-08-01 BBC In Concert (16-bit) (FLAC)
FM > (?) > tape > CD-R > EAC to wav > flac > wav > speed corrected with wavelab > flac
Original notes by gongadee:

I got this from a dc hub, below is the original text file.

"I got this concert in a trade about 5 years ago. I have simply transferred from tape
to CD, ripped using EAC and encoded using Flac.

The details I have are:

Broadcast on BBC radio on 1 August 1973 from the Paris Theatre London.

Tracks:
1. Can You Understand
2. Let It Grow
3. Ashes Are Burning

Considering its age (and the fact that I love any Renaissance recordings),
I think it sounds very good.""

From Flick:
Thanks to gongadee for the original seed, it is very much appreciated.

The original upload had a very noticeable speed problem
ie: it runs too fast. Since I was doing a speed correction for myself I thought I'd
share it with you all. I did my correction with Wavelab by decreasing the pitch by
85 cents which to my ear sounds pretty close to correct based on comparing
the live version of "Can You Understand" with the official remastered CD version.
I also normalized the overall volume.

For Trade Only - Not For Sale

Please seed as much as you can.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60392

==============================



Santana
Ludlow Garage
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
10.21.69

Source:
SBD > MR > CDR > EAC > FLAC
EAC'd/FLAC'd by Doug Nawrocki

CD 1/Early Show:
01. Waiting
02. Evil Ways
03. Treat/Shades Of Time
04. Savor/Jingo
05. Persuasion

CD 2/Late Show:
01. Conquistador Rides Again
02. You Just Don't Care
03. Fried Neckbones
04. Persuasion
05. Soul Sacrifice
06. Gumbo

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=201748

No comments: