Saturday, June 7, 2008

John Dyer Baizley



Taken from Crustcake's Interview Found Here

John Baizley: "I'm from Lexington, Virginia. I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains... Lexington is a really small town. I've had what I consider a lifelong interest in art, meaning that I've always been as active as humanly possible. And, uh, I went to the Rhode Island School of Design for three years and eventually dropped out. And, I took a-- about a two year hiatus after I dropped out of school from making art of any kind and then uh, as soon as-- I think it was really as soon as [Baroness] started playing it kinda gave-- you know, a reason-- it kinda jump-started me into action and since then it's been seventy or eighty hours a week, every week-- it's all I do."

Baizley's 'Baroness' artwork



Baizley's Work for the band Torche


John Baizley's work for the band Pig Destroyer


Other Various 'Baroness' Works By Baizley




You can listen to John Dyer Baizley play guitar and sing for Baroness, Here
Or watch their video produced/directed by Joshua Green

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!

Anonymous said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

Tim Tucker said...

Very Interesting! Thank You !