Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yes: December 01, 1974 Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA



All info in this post comes from The Traders Den

Yes
Decemeber 01, 1974
Baton Rouge

Taper: freezer
Lineage: Freezer's master cassettes > (?) > cd-r (x) > EAC (secure mode) > wav > xACT > flac

Disc 1:

1. Intro music
2. Sound Chaser
3. Close to the Edge
4. To Be Over
5. The Gates Of Delirium
6. And You and I

Disc 2:

1. Ritual - Nous Sommes Du Soleil
(several seconds of empty space, then the next track is much louder)
2. Roundabout

Comments from Lynne: I received several CDRs from freezer back in April as his little April Fools thank you, of sorts. I already seeded the Banu Gibson show (feel free to ask for a seed) and now I'm seeding this one. If the lineage looks strange (EAC is a PC app, xACT is a Mac app), it's because I ran Parallels on my Mac and used EAC to extract the show, but still like to use xACT for the rest. I hope the setlist is correct, if not, let me know.

Of course, big Thanks for freezer for allowing me to share this with y'all. He may be a crusty, old bastard, but he can tape!

Notes from the taper:

YES
December 1, 1974 (Sunday)
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA

Firebird Suite
Sound Chaser
Close To The Edge
To Be Over
Gates Of Delirium
And You And I
Ritual
Roundabout

Recorded from the same section, row and seat where 1975-02-28 Led Zeppelin would be recorded 3 months

There also exists 15 to 20 minutes of silent Super-8 footage of this show, shot by Reggie The Bullet from one seat away.

YES (on this tour)
Jon Anderson (Vocals)
Steve Howe (Guitars)
Patrick Moraz (Keyboards)
Chris Squire (Bass)
Alan White (Drums)

Opening act: Gryphon



The Gates Of Delirium - 3rd Part - Soon:

No comments: